Friday, March 30, 2012

Jersey Boys Half-Price tickets available?

Do the Tix4tnoght locations ever have reduced price tickets for Jersey Boys? We%26#39;ll be there Jan. 18-21, and I really want to see it. We%26#39;ll pursue the $40 off offer if tickets aren%26#39;t ever available through the outlets. Thanks.



Jersey Boys Half-Price tickets available?


I%26#39;ll be there around then too and I didn%26#39;t chance it.I bought the free upgraded ticket to front orchestra. I%26#39;ve been checking the ';sneak peak'; and I haven%26#39;t see Jersey Boys all month. Besides, if they were at the 1/2 price tik place, they wouldn%26#39;t be half price they%26#39;d be discounted maybe 20-40% off. The bestofvegas.com deal is the best thing going right now.



Jersey Boys Half-Price tickets available?


Can someone provide more info about the $40 off tickets? I am going this weekend and am interested in seeing the show.



www.bestofvegas.com seems to be down I think




Nevermind - the site is back up - looks like a pretty decent deal. I%26#39;m still thinking about taking my chances when I get there, since my heart isn%26#39;t necessarily set on seeing a particular show.




Wierd. Something is wrong with there sight. Keep trying, it%26#39;ll come back online. They are offering front orchestra tickets for the price of rear orchestra. You can also use code EPOJANY to get a great package at the Palazzo with discount tickets and a rate of only $139/nt or the EVOJANY code for $119 a night at the Venetian with discount tickets and a bunch of other stuff. Here%26#39;s a link: www.venetian.com/Pages.aspx…




Hill,





Jersey Boys is fairly a new show (started Spring 2008, I think), it is also extremely popular. Ive never seen mentioned that anyone found 1/2 price tix for that show, doubtful it will be for awhile.





We saw Jersey Boys during our October Trip, and loved it! I bought tix for Mamma Mia I know from



http://shows.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-shows/





I cant recall if www.travelzoo.com had discount tix for Jersey Boys or not, perhaps I bought from the www.palazzolasvegas.com site? However, keep checking travelzoo often, you just never know which shows they will have discount tickets for, and btw, hope You do acquire tickets. Jersey boys was worth the price, we will see it again for sure!




We are going in May. Looking to see 2 shows and Jersey Boys is one of them. My question, is it necessary to spend over $100 per ticket. I could spend the $62.00 and sit in Lower Mezzanine. Are these good seats or do I go for the extra money?




Bump please




why bump?



no one knows what will be available at tix4tonite on any given day - you must go in person and find out.




Possibly someone else has some information about Jersey Boys tickets that was not related to the 1/2 price places.





Grrr.... Bridge.




I think if you can get the lower mezzanine for $62 go for it. It%26#39;s a musical, those seats will be fine.enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment