Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Show suggestions for elderly couple

Need some help from this knowledgable group. I%26#39;m bringing my parents to Vegas next month for a couple of nights at Palazzo. They%26#39;re both in their 70%26#39;s. I%26#39;m 46.

I want to take them to a really fun show they%26#39;ll enjoy. My entertainment tastes run along the lines of Crazy Girls, Dirty Hypnosis Unleashed and Wranglers hockey. They%26#39;re more Lawrence Welk and black and white movie types. So, you see, we have a problem.

Any suggestions of what they might enjoy? I was thinking maybe Terry Fator or Donnie %26amp; Marie. I don%26#39;t think they%26#39;ll like anything too hip or with nudity.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jeff42

Show suggestions for elderly couple

I would suggest taking them to see ';Mystere%26#39;'; , we are in our 60%26#39;s and we really enjoyed that CDS show, its just across the street from the Palazzo, at TI...we also stayed at the Palazzo last year, you will truley love it there, the rooms are wonderful.

Show suggestions for elderly couple

Friends of mine - in their 60%26#39;s really enjoyed the Scintas ( LV Hilton ). They might like Rita Rudner also - I know my Dad did when we saw her....

Donnie and Marie - LOL - well I have a friend that%26#39;s on a plane right now going to LV with his wife and In Laws to see them tomorrow night - he says they were the %26#39;have to see%26#39; show for the old folks.


Terry Fator sounds like a good suggestion. Jersey Boys, Love, and Danny Gans might be other good shows options.


Jersey Boys. That is the music they grew up with.


Love, for sure! It is right for any age. It is really fabulous. If not- Mystere is also good for any age. Jersey Boys would be my other choice.

If they liked Liberace- be sure to take to the Liberace Museum. It is really a hoot!


I think Terry Fator is a great idea, and maybe Rita Rudner. You didn%26#39;t mention CDS, so this probably means you think they wouldn%26#39;t enjoy it.

I might suggest you take them to dinner at Casa Di Amore. They would probably enjoy George Bugatti the singer there who does mostly 50%26#39;s type lounge music.


I am the same age and it sure isn%26#39;t elderly :)


Tom Jones at the MGM. He is there age and still belting out the tunes. You can get great seats direct fromt he MGM.


I would suggest for afternoon entertainment..see Mac King comedy and magic show at Harrah%26#39;s.

Very funny and family friendly.


Also- if you are there from M-F take them to see Big Elvis at Bill%26#39;s. He puts on a fabulous show and it is free. I think they would enjoy it-everyone does.

Don%26#39;t be put off by his size (he is actually ';small'; now). The show is popular so get there early in order to get a seat.

http://www.bigelvis.biz/

  • blackhead eraser
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment