Tuesday, April 24, 2012

1st timers going in May

Hello



DH and I are going to Vegas for the first time 5/21-5/26. Will we regret going over a holiday weekend? Also, I%26#39;m trying to narrow my hotel choices-so far its between Venetian, Palazzo, MGM Signature. We are looking for something relatively quiet and relaxing on the floor we stay on but like the action when we go downstairs. Any suggestions would be appreciated.



1st timers going in May


Out of those you listed, I think I%26#39;d go with MGM because of it%26#39;s location, middle of all the action. Venetian is quite nice though too. Palazzo would be my last choice of those three.



1st timers going in May


MGM Sig is off the strip a bit, so you may not get as many loud folks as the other 2. The only way to assure that you get a room and floor that is relatively quiet, is to book the entire floor. Good luck.




I%26#39;d actually say that Signature is just a little too much detached from ';the action'; for your first visit to Vegas. I personally think Venetian would suit you better. Venezia Tower may be good for you based upon your requirements.




My mom and I will also be first timers going that weekend. Any suggestions for a pair ranging from 20s to 50s that just have to be done/eaten/seen?





As of right now we%26#39;re staying at Ballys, figuring it was right in the middle of things.




One word...VENETIAN. That place rocks. Excellent rooms, good action, close to all the other hot-spots. You won%26#39;t regret it.




I agree with blagger- MGM Signature is NOT in the middle of everything. It really isn%26#39;t even on the strip and is not centrally located.

No comments:

Post a Comment