Thursday, April 26, 2012

Mandalay bay las vegas

Has anyone stayed at mandaly bay recently? Looking for a good resonable hotel on the stip in April for girls weekend. Pool definitely needed.



Mandalay bay las vegas


I stayed at THEhotel recently - what did you need to know?



Mandalay bay las vegas


I was at Mandalay Bay several weeks ago for a 6 night stay. Willing to help you if I can...




Great hotel for a girl%26#39;s weekend. Best pool area on the Strip IMO. And they have a great spa.




MB is a beautiful hotel-it%26#39;s one of my favorites. It is a little South on the strip, but it connects to Luxor/Excalibur via tram. The pool area is great, but sometimes is crowded. Rooms are beautiful. Buffet is one of the best in Vegas.




We were just there over the holidays and the rooms look great after being renovated. Even though my favorite hotel on the strip is Wynn, I still think that Mandalay has hands down the best pool on the strip and I would definitely recommend it for a girls weekend.




I was just there for 4 nites on the 17th of January. The room was nice, although a bit aged. My issue was just how far away from everything it is. I would just keep that in mind when you make your plans. I didn%26#39;t venture out to the pool area but then again it was only in the mid 60%26#39;s. The Flamingo is in the midst of everything and their pool is great.




Mandalay is great for a girls weekend , Pool area is awesome . Plenty of clubs and bars. tons of food choices and tram to excaliber / luxor takes some of the sting out of being on south end of strip




Ideal choice for girls weekend. Have been there every year tho now stay at TheHotel. The Moorea beach was good value for females (think it was about $10) a bit of space and away from the crowds. Anything you need to know just post




Question: are there connecting rooms at THEhotel??? I%26#39;ll be there with 5 other females in April...TIA




Yes, most suites have a connecting door which connects living rooms


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment