Thursday, April 26, 2012

best breakfast buffet?

well our flight arrives rather early...around 8:30am. so i%26#39;m thinking after checking our bags in that maybe we could hit up a breakfast buffet but i%26#39;m not sure which one we should go to. any suggestions would be great!



best breakfast buffet?


Where are you staying?



best breakfast buffet?


treasure island




I would do Wynn if you are at TI




I%26#39;ve had very good breakfast buffets at Monte Carlo and Stratosphere before. TI is in my list to try in March, but so is the previously suggested Wynn.





I have this view (from maybe six breakfast buffets, so no real foundation) that breakfast is very similar at most of the buffets. It%26#39;s when you start getting into lunch and dinner that the differences are greater.




Cravings @ Mirage is good and a little easier on the wallet than Wynn.




Id go to Paris buffet for breakfast. It was my dream breakfast. Sausage bar........not the regular patty or link im talking 7 or 8 different sausages. A cheese tray, smoked salmon and bagels, goat cheese, crepes, omeletes, croissants! Gallons of chocoolate milk flowing freely. Ya, go there. Never ever ever go to flamingo breakfast buffet tho




I would have originally agreed with the Paris breakfast buffet, but after my last trip, my new favorite is Mandalay Bay.




put another notch by vegas.




treasure island has a great breakfast buffet




Bellagio is my favourite breakfast buffet.

No comments:

Post a Comment