Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I.D Question - Bars & Clubs

We are going 27th March for one week. Group of 4 from the UK: Youngest 26, oldest 26.

What is the situation with I.D? Do we need to carry passports all the time or are driving licenses/other forms of I.D acceptable?

Thnks fellow Vegas Travellers!

I.D Question - Bars %26amp; Clubs

Sorry I meant oldest 36!!

I.D Question - Bars %26amp; Clubs

if you look under 30 you will get carded.

even so i%26#39;d carry either your passport or the Driving license with you just incase.


Definitely have ID. if your DL%26#39;s have photos on them, that should be fine. If not, then you%26#39;ll have to carry your passports.


I%26#39;d definately take ID out all the time.

Me and 3 mates went last June and were asked nearly every time we gambled or ordered drinks. (4 guys aged 24-27)

That said, me and my girlfriend went in December and in 5 days I only got asked once, and that was only at an empty roulette table. (i%26#39;m 26, gf%26#39;s 23)


I get ID%26#39;d all the time in England, and I am 33, boy am I going to have fun in July when I return to Vegas.

I last went 5 years ago, and after the first week of my holiday (ID%26#39;d constantly) I just went to the bar with my passport photo open to save them the trouble!


Hey,

I was in LV back in Nov and every time I was asked to produce ID I gave over my UK drivers licence.

With the amount of UK visitors LV gets these days the uk drivers licence is well known I would be very surprised if you had any problems using it as a form of ID.

Hope this helps!

S


Brillo! Thanks all.

  • odp.net charakterset
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment