Thursday, April 26, 2012

Teeth Whitening in Vegas?

Hi all





I%26#39;m visiting Vegas in April and would love to have my teeth whitened whilst on hols - as it will be cheaper than here in the UK.





Does anyone have any recommendations?





I am in Vegas for 2 weeks so will need a %26#39;break%26#39; from the stip before people start telling me I%26#39;m crazy.





Help is appreciated.





Cx



Teeth Whitening in Vegas?


Don%26#39;t do it. The best people to see for whitening are dentists and I can%26#39;t see many doing it on a new patients.



Teeth Whitening in Vegas?


Where is that place that Ross (Friends) went to?




ha ha - is it the same place as where he used a spray tan booth?





thanks





C




the spa at the bellagio



they do a marvelous job!




Is there a Trip Advisor award for the question you least thought you%26#39;d ever see asked?





No offense, Dot! :)




wet spa at TI does it think is about 70 quid for one session...... thinking of it myself :)




This is the second time it%26#39;s come up, IIRC.




At least the second. There are about 50 dentists on Sahara west of the strip on the way out to Rosemary%26#39;s.




Actually, this question has been posted several times. Try looking through this link to a thread below, or searching for teeth whitening in Las Vegas by using the search box at the top left of the page.





…tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g45963-i10-k23229…





My take is, unless you don%26#39;t mind avoiding dark tinted, cold or hot beverages for three days afterwards (this means wine, beer, cola, coffee, tea, etc), this is not the thing I%26#39;d want to do while in Vegas on holiday.





Good Luck!




I%26#39;m glad I checked back with this thread because I am sensing a vibe here in response to my post. I truly apologize if I offended anyone. It just struck me funny (ha, ha, not odd), as a vacation is the last place I%26#39;d be thinking of having my teeth whitened. But then, upon reflection, such would seem perfectly similar to any number of other spa-type treatments (all of which I could likely benefit from). To each they own, I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment