Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Criss Angel

I%26#39;ve just read some posts that talk about how bad the Criss Angel show is. I hate to hear that. I got free tickets through my package deal that I recently booked. What makes this show so bad?



Criss Angel


From what people have posted- just about everything is bad in the show. Use the Search button to look up the reviews. Most people seemed to be unable to say anything good about it.



Criss Angel


The magic is very amateur like in my opinion. He would be better served just doing his mindfreak thing. I went in January and bought the absolute cheapest tickets and was able to move into the 10th row, was probably only half full.




Wow, I did do some searching and heard nothing but bad reviews on this show! I did get the tickets for free, but now I%26#39;m wondering if I%26#39;m wasting my time. Should I ditch this show and buy tickets for another, better show? It%26#39;s the only show we were planning on seeing during our short trip there.




i%26#39;m only going to it because my best friend loves Criss Angel no matter how bad the show is. haha hopefully i can just get some cheap tickets




Vegas time is precious time- use it wisely and forget about this show. I used to be a fan of his but then after watching him ';reinvent'; himself to the point of ridiulous, the only thing this guy has to ';believe'; is his own hype. Hes a wash-up. If you want to see a show, try a comedy or another CDS-



Have a great time in Vegas!!



S;-)




Sp- ridiculous(sorry)



Hey TA, we could really use a edit button around here...




Unfortunately I can%26#39;t get my way out of it....




If you only have time for one show- I wouldn%26#39;t choose this one. Try a Cirque show- Mystere or Love. I haven%26#39;t seen Believe but I have read enough reviews both on this forum and other places to convince me that this show really is as bad as everyone says it is.




Thanks everyone for your help. I called and they actually let me switch which show I wanted the free tickets for with no problem. They found Love tickets for the same night, so now I%26#39;m going to see that instead. When I originally called, they said there were no seats available for the night I wanted. Now, they%26#39;ve magically appeared. I%26#39;ve heard good things about that show. Hope I did the right thing!




You definetly did- Enjoy Love!!

No comments:

Post a Comment