Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Le Reve Tickets (and similar shows)

Just wanted some advice on buying tickets. Don%26#39;t really want to pay full price so is it possible to get cheap tickets for Le Reve (or similar show)? If so, where can I get them from and when should I get them?





We are going in two weeks time.





Thanks in advance!



Le Reve Tickets (and similar shows)


There are discounted tickets for locals. If you have a local drivers license or know someone who does you can get 2 for 1 tickets.





I%26#39;ve never heard of Le Reve tickets for sale at the discount booths.





This is a very good show and less expensive than some of the Cirque shows. I think it%26#39;s worth the money at full price.



Le Reve Tickets (and similar shows)


http://shows.travelzoo.com/las-vegas-shows/





I see that Le Reve has some discounts on TravelZoo. Select dates through March, save up to $44 per ticket.





I got tickets through here last November and the show was very good.





Cheers,




Thanks for the link BRGuy33! Seems like a good offer to will go with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment