Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Down to 3 Hotels - Help me Pick!!

My last post for hotels - Promise!!

Details - April 25-28, 2 girls (22) looking for a place w/ decent sized room, good pool scene, balcony and budget. I%26#39;m down to these 3 hotels,

1. Rio

2. Bally%26#39;s

3. Flamingo

I like everything about the Rio but it%26#39;s not on the strip, it%26#39;s my friends first time so I think the Strip would be better...

Help???

Down to 3 Hotels - Help me Pick!!

Flamingo but get a Go Room. Have Fun

Down to 3 Hotels - Help me Pick!!

Flamingo first choice, great pool....good budget price. Can%26#39;t go wrong


Yes, Flamingo but get a go room. The deluxe rooms are old and not that roomy.


I know you narrowed it down to 3 but with the recommendations for the GO room at Flamingo I found in my research experience that you can get a Mirage room for the same price, if not cheaper, than a GO room and Mirage has a great pool and, it seems, is a much better all around property. (whew, that was a run on sentence).


Ballys has no balconies nor a pool scene...

Rio is not as convenient, pool is OK...

Flamingo is fun if you get a GO room.

Check out www.fatwallet.com for some great rates. Click on forums, click on travel deals, then click on the 6th thread--Las Vegas deals.

On p. 103, the Harrahs post, you can get Paris for $103/nt, Flamingo GO room for $98/nt. (Paris still has no balconies and pool is OK)...this is the get your wings deal. The airfare vouchers SOUND good, but are a pain...but the rates are terrific even if you trash the vouchers.

Another great deal on p. 102 is Treasure Island Direct. This is a nonrefundable deal, but GREAT rates for a great, hip, youthful resort. Still no balconies, pool is OK, but only $85/nt is GREAT rate for such a nice place.

BTW, it SHOULD be warm enough for the pool, but late April is a crapshoot.


If you could swing the Mirage, def go there, fab pool and a nicer property than the others listed. If not, then do the Flamingo, great location and good pool! Most hotels in Vegas do not have balconies.

To find promotional codes, try www.smartervegas.com and also check the hotels websites for specials/promotions.


flamingo it is right in the middle of the strip plus you get a great pool the go rooms are ok.


Thanks for all your help! I%26#39;m going to look at Fatwallet, I would love to stay at TI or Mirage. If I can%26#39;t find a good rate then Flamingo it is!


Flamingo and go with a Go Room.


Flamingo (opinion based on location and pool because I%26#39;ve never stayed in a room there)...

  • i near a way to run mac within window
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment