Saturday, April 21, 2012

Car rental from the strip

Does anyone have any suggestions about renting a car while staying on the strip? My wife and I will be there for 9 days in March and will spend most of our time on the strip, but want to do a few things one day (maybe 2) like the Gun Shop, Lee%26#39;s liquor store, Outlets etc so I though it migh be better to rent a car than taxi around to all those places. We are doing the limo thing from the airport, and I would like a rental place on the strip we can walk to.





Any helps/suggestions are greatly appreciated.



Car rental from the strip


Most strip hotels have rental counters in the hotel but they are only open a limited number of hours. I think the MGM properties have Dollar.



Car rental from the strip


I found the cheapest rate on the strip to be at the Budget located at Stratosphere. They also add a free pick up service at your location. Check it out on the budget website.




I don%26#39;t know where you are staying but I just looked into booking a car through Hertz at Harrah%26#39;s (you can pre-book on line if you know what days you want a car) was less expensive than at airport. And you can always cancel if you change your mind.




We are doing the extremes...% nights at IP (Probably when we want the car) and 4 nights at Bellagio, so Hertz @ Harrahs would be good, I will look into that, thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment