Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weather In May

I am going to Las Vegas in the first week of May.





May 7-11th.





I was wondering what the weather is like in las vegas then?





Is it hot enough to wear tanktops/shorts?





I went in last august and it was blazing hot....couldnt wear anything but shorts or t-shirts.





thanks!!



Weather In May


govegas.about.com/cs/weather/a/temperaure.htm





The average is 88. It might be 80. It might be 105. Either way, that%26#39;s shorts weather for me and probably anyone else who doesn%26#39;t have chicken legs or thunder thighs.



Weather In May


Here is a link with daily averages, and record hi/lows:





weather.com/outlook/…





Good Luck!!





VegasSue




Note to eastsacq. I HAVE CHICKEN LEGS. LOL. Guess I will wear pants.



youngbuck. watch for my post on the meet in May.I will post next month. See you there.




Prepare for afternoon temps of 90-100 degrees. If you are lucky it will be a little cooler, but we have been there that week when it is also hotter.



But be warned. We will probably be arriving the 10th and we are not usually lucky with our May trips, lol. Often we get hotter than normal temps.


  • heavy makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment