Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Love Tickets

Looking into buying Love tickets for our trip next month. Has anyone sat in balcony section 305 row aa. Looks to be good seats just want to make sure there is no railing right in front of you. Thanks for any info.





Love Tickets


There are no bad seats in the LOVE threatre. It was built specifically for the show. We were in section 304, can%26#39;t remember the row, great seats though. It is one of those shows where you do not have to be sitting down in front to see everything.



Love Tickets


I sat in that exact row last year. It is a great place to sit. We%26#39;ve also sat in the 6th row near the stage in Section 305. It%26#39;s a great section to sit in. LOVE IT! We are going for a 3rd time this weekend.




I sat in 305, and pretty sure it was AA, end of row. GREAT seats! I was in the second row, so no railing bothered me.



(I have my exact seat numbers, but not at this computer! If I remember I%26#39;ll update this later today)




I%26#39;m looking to buy Love tickets in June and I don%26#39;t want to shell out the $$$ for the most expensive .





I just searched. Sec 305, row AA, seats 3-4 came up for me as well.




I sat in those exact same seats as well! They%26#39;re cheap and the show is fantastic to watch from there. Enjoy.




Oops, we had:



section 305, row, CC, seats 17 %26amp; 18




I have tickets for March 9th. Section 305, Row AA, Seats 5-6. I bought them as a present for my GF but I am really excited as well because I love the Beatles!




Make sure you check the Mirage site before buying your tickets. Some shows are being sold at discount. Just thought I%26#39;d mention it if you guys weren%26#39;t already aware.


  • pores blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment