Thursday, April 26, 2012

Question Dueling Pianos Paris

How does this work? Drink minimum? tickets? arrive way early? Do people come and go? Thanks.



Question Dueling Pianos Paris


Unless it%26#39;s changed, the dueling pianos in Paris is pretty low-key, and I%26#39;ve never seen it busy. If you want a true dueling pianos experience, try Harrah%26#39;s or New York, New York.



Question Dueling Pianos Paris


we went a while back, no cover no min but there are drink girls so you need to buy a drink, first come first serve. As I recall the songs were a little less disgusting than the typical duelings




Never knew they had one at paris or harrahs. I have the best time at the NY NY bar. we go by at 8 to get stamped. go eat, come back and get in no cover/line. works out great! it%26#39;s always packed, and one of my favorite things to do in vegas.




I love this! the bar is gorgeous, and it%26#39;s a fun experience. Not disgusting at all.




Stood outside the NYNY piano duel thing once and it was absolutely rocking in there.





I cannot speak for the other choices but saw enough at NYNY to know that it%26#39;s worth attending.




We stayed in Harrahs and loved stopping by the dueling piano bar for a few drinks! Always crowded, everyone is always having fun. Cocktails were pricey...




was just there this weekend, no cover $8 beers though. Had a real fun time. The guys playing were pretty cool and funny




The one at Paris always looks pretty empty and not very fun whenever I%26#39;ve passed by. The one at NYNY is a favorite of ours and it always seems to be jam packed and tons of fun.




the one in the Paris (Napoleon%26#39;s) was standing room only when I was there this last Sunday. We waited about 30 minutes til a seat opened up (10;00 PM on a Sunday)




I haven%26#39;t been to the dueling pianos at Paris. I have been to NYNY years ago. It wasn%26#39;t bad. DH and I stay at Harrah%26#39;s. We get there early, and sit at the bar. There are people that will sit at the bar and not play. They have to pay for their for the drinks if not playing. Also, note that if a person comes in and wants to play, the person at the bar has a choice; play, or get up. This is now being enforced. The best of both worlds for us! Free entertainment, free drinks, and I am playing my favorite game! It is a great venue. There is a cover charge on the weekends. If you are already in the piano bar at the time the cover charge begins, you will get a wrist band .





http://twinkeys.com/





Good Luck!!





VegasSue

No comments:

Post a Comment