Thursday, April 26, 2012

Don't Use Showtime Shuttles

Upon landing we paid for roundtrip shuttles from/to Las Vegas airport. They never picked us up for the return. After waiting 90 mins and calling 3 times, we finally took another shuttle who%26#39;s driver - and other passengers - told us that Showtime never picks up. They say that they will but it%26#39;s just a scam to get more money. DON%26#39;T USE THEM. There are too many competitors to have to settle for this type of service and get ripped off.

Don't Use Showtime Shuttles

Not the first time this sort of incident has been reported on here.

You don%26#39;t say where you were staying but as there was more than one of you it probably wouldn%26#39;t have made sense to take any shuttle irrespective of the company in terms of both time spent and cost.

Cab is the way to go in virtually all cases.

Don't Use Showtime Shuttles

I used Showtime Tours a few years back for a day trip to Oatman, AZ from Las Vegas. The entire trip was a joke and not what was advertised. We were suppose to have time to shop in Oatman, but by the time we got there all the stores were closing. When I complained (several times in letters and phone calls) I got no response from them until I contacted the BB. They were able to get a partial refund for me, but the excuses Showtime Tours gave made me angry and laugh at the same time.

Reading this about Showtime Shuttles doesn%26#39;t surprise me at all.


Sorry you got ripped off - I often think of this when I pay for the RT in advance, it%26#39;s not like you can sue them for the money if they don%26#39;t come and get you. Since it is always only my husband and myself and we now stay DT, the shuttle is the cheapest way for us to get to and from airport. Showtime also stood us up once for a tour we had booked on-line to the Hoover Dam - we waited and waited, were staying at Westward Ho that year and it%26#39;s not like we would have missed seeing the bus if it had come. Called the office for Showtime and they said they%26#39;d been there once (a lie) but would come back and get us - never showd up and when we called again they said they had been back and we were not there!! We even had a witness with the person running the gift shop at The Ho, she never saw a bus come at all, much less twice. When we got home I wrote a letter and all they gave us was a coupon for another tour, expired in a year, did not get our deposit back - I sent it back to them and told them to give it to another sucker and that I would let anyone who would listen know that they should not book tours with their company. We have gone on many tours in Vegas since then, with other companies, and been treated very well.


hey Shadow - maybe they think us Minnesotans are just plain dumb - but I plan to tell as many people as possible not to use their services. I even mention it to people at the airport if I happen to see them walking toward that shuttle window -I tell them they will be lucky if they show up to get them for their return ride. Making a mistake is oine thing but ripping people off and not even attempting to make it right is something else entirely.


I%26#39;ve used them several time with no incident.


Grams: If my memory of the Ho is correct, the gift shop was never by the place that shuttles pick up....just another reason to never buy a round trip ticket, but call the night before and then hop on the first shuttle that arrives...


I had a good experience with Showtime, but I will not use Bell again.


We%26#39;ve used Showtime and Bell Trans several times for roundtrip airport to strip hotels and haven%26#39;t encountered any problems.


I%26#39;m on vacation. I take a taxi.


I just used Showtime this past weekend, to and from the airport. I had no issues either time, and my pickup was on time almost to the second. I%26#39;d have no qualms using them again, as both drivers were efficient, and, especially on the way back to the AP, quite friendly

  • heavy makeup
  • ingrown hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment