Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Midweek, in May, solo, pool scene, Mirage or Caesars?

I%26#39;ll be in town for business in May...staying Tuesday through Thursday. I plan on spending some time down by the pool and since I%26#39;ll be alone...am looking to do some people watching while sunning and enjoying a few cold ones.





Through a few of the popular travel sites I can actually get a better rate at Caesars than at the Mirage. I%26#39;ve planned all along to stay at the Mirage due to their very nice pool, not so spacious that it looks empty midweek, and I love the location of the hotel. But, I%26#39;ve never stayed at Caesars. How%26#39;s the pool midweek? Decent crowd? Do the basic rooms compare with the recently redone rooms at the Mirage? Opinions please. Thanks!



Midweek, in May, solo, pool scene, Mirage or Caesars?


If you will be solo I%26#39;d stay at Mirage, hands down!



Midweek, in May, solo, pool scene, Mirage or Caesars?


Isn%26#39;t there some conversation posted here recently concerning the closing/opening dates of pools at Cesears? You might want to check that out. Would be a bummer to stay some place and not be able to go to the pool if that is high on your agenda. Good luck.




Very simply; either the pool at Caesars will not be open or part will be open while they are still working on the rest of it. Depending on who is providing the info.



Either way why would anyone want to be in that situation?



Have a good time at Mirage.




Great info people.......THANKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment