Tuesday, April 24, 2012

TR 2/19 to 2/22: Wynn, O, Love, Spa, etc.

My GF%26#39;s first trip to Vegas, I have been there many times. Both of us are in our early 20%26#39;s.





19th: Flew in from NYC on Thursday the 19th, landed around 10:30pm. Airport was average...took awhile for the bags to come out (should%26#39;ve carryed on), but no super long cab lines or issues. Checked into the Wynn around 11pm...first night had a pretty bad room on the 6th floor with a view of the roof, but after that they switched us to the 54th floor with a full strip view. Not bad! Room was nice of course...didn%26#39;t remember that planes fly directly over the Wynn...is that some new air route change? Pretty annoying actually from all floors. Gambled that night a bit and went to bed.





20th: Went to Tableau (in Tower Suites) for breakfast...great place for sure, wonderful option if the line is long somewhere else. Had a nice couple%26#39;s spa treatment (good luck ritual) at the new Encore spa which was very nice...great therapists (for $650 with tip it they should be). Went over to the forum shops to tour around a bit, lots of people which was nice...less buying, more browsing it looked like. Had a nice late lunch at Spago and returned to the Wynn to gamble for a bit and get ready for the night. Went to the early show of ';O'; at the Bellagio which was full, nice seats and the show was great...seen it a couple times before. After that got a great table overlooking the lake at Circo and had a romantic dinner with my GF. Made the nightclub run to Bank, Pure and Tryst...on the lists so no waiting, but longish lines at all three.





21st: Had a lesiurely morning and went to Country Club for breakfast...not so great actually, but the view over the 18th hole was a nice change of scenery. Walked the strip a bit, checked out a few hotels. Went to dinner at Mix (THEHotel) which was pretty nice with a table overlooking the strip, but the service was a bit slow. Saw the later show of LOVE...seen it before, it%26#39;s all about the music, not much in the way of stunts really (Compared to other cirque shows). Went to JET, LAVO and XS....first time at LAVO and XS...both looked like they cost a bundle to build and were places I would return. XS shoud be seen for sure...very nice.





22nd: Early breakfast at Tableau again...these little potatoes they do are sooo addictive. Made the trek to LAS where our flight was delayed a bit, but eventually made it home after a fast long weekend!





All in all it was a decent trip...didn%26#39;t win any money, collected a handful of W-2s though! Funny how that seems to go. RFB got offered at the Bellagio while we were gaming there, but didn%26#39;t want to leave Wynn even though they offered to pick up our last night%26#39;s bill too. Wasn%26#39;t even gambling that huge (at least I didn%26#39;t think it was).





Nothing really new to report! Lots of cabs available, less crowded at higher-end venues, lots of lower table minimums everywhere...still fun!



TR 2/19 to 2/22: Wynn, O, Love, Spa, etc.


nice report,you sure got through a lot,man that spa gotta be good for the price,glad you enjoyed the break,sounded good.



TR 2/19 to 2/22: Wynn, O, Love, Spa, etc.


So the potatoes got you too MFL? One of my favorite pre-round meals.




Yeah those potatoes are amazing..I highly recommend getting a side. Also the Kobe Short Ribs for Sunday Brunch are insanely good...coming from NYC that%26#39;s saying something too.




We loved breakfast at Tableau when we went there. I didnt have the spuds...but I will be sure to try them next time.





$650 for a massage! Woweeeeeeee! I like a rub for sure....but that must have had a happy ending surely :-) Hahahahha!





RFB @ Bellagio....and u weren%26#39;t gambling huge? I%26#39;m thinking your idea of huge and mine are 2 different things.





Maybe you should hook up for a trip with Jaco and Whale Joe...they sound like your kind of company :-)





Thanks for posting



Shirl%26#39;....6 sleeps to go!




MFL, can you tell me more about XS? How was the music, crowd, ect? Me and my wife have table service set there for our trip in April. Thanks!




Sounds like you guys had a nice weekend and fit alot in. We haven%26#39;t tried Tableau yet but really want to on our next trip (glad to hear the food is still good since the chef moved over to the Encore). So many great reports about this place for breakfast.





Yikes 650.00 for a couples massage at the Encore. We got an in room couples massage last year at the Wynn and I guess it was a bargain at 400.00 (w/out tip) looking at the price of 650.00.





Thanks for taking the time to share your trip, enjoyed reading it.




XS was pretty hip...large line out front for sure. Very open with the pool right there, pretty unique. Would be much better in April when the weather is warmer, that%26#39;s for sure.





When I was offered RFB at Bellagio I was playing $25 ($75 per pull) slots...maybe put $1k through, but won $6k...maybe they just wanted me to stick around and give it all back!! At least for my next trip I know where I will be staying...love the Wynn, but not going to turn down RFB.





The $640 forth both of us (with tip of $100) was steep...yes...but it was the first trip with my new GF so I knew I had to go big! Very nice though...I would say %500 is about average for a top-end couple%26#39;s message though.





I am down to do a Vegas trip sometime soon, but I just cant find anyone to go with me...sad




What is RFB?




Very good TR thanks for sharing.




I was wondering what RFB meant as well.





You can take me anytime, if all you need is a companion !

No comments:

Post a Comment