Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Email address for MGM grand?

I was wondering if anyone has any email address for the MGM grand?



I know I can call, but since I am swamped at work I really wanted to contact them via email.



Any help would be greatly appreciated!



:)



Email address for MGM grand?


They don%26#39;t offer email as a contact option on their website.





Also the email address on the emails they send to confirm bookings or cancellations is a non replyable one.



Email address for MGM grand?


This is only a guess. But maybe worth a try.





The address on my host%26#39;s card ends with:



lv.mgmgrand.com



Maybe try info@lv.mgmgrand.com



When they use to post a website, I think that%26#39;s what they used. Dunno if it will work.




Here is a link via their players club website hope it helps https:/…contactform.aspx




Thanks for your suggestions guys.




Angel,sent you a pm

No comments:

Post a Comment