Thursday, April 26, 2012

Anyone stay in a 600 sf spa suite at Mandalay Bay?

I currently have a reservation at TheHotel for a regular suite at $99 per night. I have been doing some research and found about the same price on a 600 sf spa suite and a little higher price on a 750 sf suite at the Mandalay Bay. I will be with my wife and would like a nice romantic room. Any opinions are welcomed.



Anyone stay in a 600 sf spa suite at Mandalay Bay?


I don%26#39;t know about the 750 sf suite, but we wouldn%26#39;t take the spa suite as a free upgrade (we have turned it down when offered). IMO this is the worst room at MB. They aren%26#39;t really any bigger than the standard room at 550 SF. The only nice thing for some is that they are right near the elevators. But because they are in the center of the building they have the worst views. They are also the only rooms at MB that DO NOT have the floor-to-ceiling windows.



Stick with THEhotel, I%26#39;m sure you will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment