Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Any suggestions on what to request when I book the Flamingo?

Flight sorted now it%26#39;s time for the hotel. We picked the Flamingo because of its location, the pool, we had a good time there when we checked it out on our last trip and of course the price. If we were staying for 3 or 4 nights I may consider the Go room but frankly for 2 weeks all that pink and those stripes (plus the dreaded bathroom door) would probably get on my nerves so we%26#39;ve decided to go for the basic deluxe room.





Anyone have any advice on what to request when I call to make the reservation? Maybe a specific tower or view? I know there is no guarantee but it can%26#39;t hurt.



Any suggestions on what to request when I book the Flamingo?




Deluxe room Strip view is going to cost you an additional charge PER night. Now, of the deluxe rooms I have stayed in, the Strip view one was the nicest and had no chipped furniture (there is alot of chipped furniture in the deluxe rooms at Flamingo).



Any suggestions on what to request when I book the Flamingo?


Sorry to jump in, but I have stayed at the Flamingo over 20 times since 1999. Next stay july 12th 2009. My only suggestion would be high, close to Elavator and pool view. You are in the desert and looking out over a tropical garden is what I aim for.




I also would be honest with the staff when checking in and let them know you are there for two weeks, don%26#39;t particularly care for a GO room since it%26#39;s too much pink for you, so you know the Deluxe rooms are the older section but fine with you as long as you have a less worn room and something with a nice view of something other than an airconditioning unit.



AND if you get to the room and find a plumbing problem, dirty room, etc, immediately get ahold of the staff to let them know the room is not acceptable considering the amount of time you will be staying at their property...I always find that being honest and polite is the best way for me to get something nice :)




Forgot about the time difference when I first posted so am shamelessly bumping:)

No comments:

Post a Comment