Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just Called Caesars Palace About Pools...New Info??

after getting info from here that the pool will be closed untill mid June we called Caesars and this is what they told us. Were going in early MAY..



';At least two of the pools will be open buy the time of our reservation.'; Also, our room key would get us in any Harrah%26#39;s Property Pool if we weren%26#39;t satisfied with only two pools.





I hope this doesn%26#39;t make more confusing... just passing information!!



Just Called Caesars Palace About Pools...New Info??


They told me this at the Flamingo last week that we can use any HET pool. ( The Flamingo is having a private event in the pool area that is why this came up)



Just Called Caesars Palace About Pools...New Info??


We are just finishing up a 4 day jaunt here in LV





We have been using the Flaimingo pools and hot tubs over the last couple of days. There have been 20 -25 people out there each afternoon. Weather has been in the low 70%26#39;s.





I remember everyone laughing at me back in January when I posted a question about swimming down here in February! Ha!




I got a great offer with Flamingo for next week (currently booked at Mirage). I called Flamingo last night and they told me the pool did not open intil March 13th! Do they not know if their pool is open?




Does that mean that someone staying at Paris could get into any of the other Harrah%26#39;s properties with a Paris room key? Or is that something that only Caesars is doing on a limited basis because of the work they are doing on their pools?




Isn%26#39;t it just so much fun trying to get a straight answer out of these resorts. Seattlejer when are you going to be there in may we are going the 6th thru the 11th




I just called the Flamingo this morning to ask about the pool, as we are coming to Vegas next week and I was told the pool opens the 13th as well. The flamingo website says the 15th. I hope they are open!!!




i was thinking that Caesar%26#39;s was going to have to have some sort of plan in play. I can%26#39;t imagine them having very many happy guests if they didn%26#39;t have any sort of pool open... that%26#39;s better news... thanks for calling.




I read on another board yesterday that Caesars will have its Temple and Venus pools open on March 1st and the Neptune pool open on the 30th.





fwiw




If the pool is closed at your hotel for some reason, you can then use your room key to access another pool. I think the Flamingo pool is still open to the general public in the afternoon but for the rest, they all seem to have rules to limit access.




I sure hope at least 2 pools are open. We are booked there for the second week in July.





Does anyone know what these brand new pools look like or how many are there?





Thanks in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment