Thursday, April 19, 2012

Video Poker ????

Ok, I have a question for VP lovers.





If you are dealt a hand like this....what do you do?





5-5-Q-8-3





Do you hold the Queen or the 5%26#39;s? Wondering if there is an advantage to one or the other.





Is there a particular VP game that you like better than others?





TIA!



Video Poker ????


9/6 JOB, Hold the pair.



Video Poker ????


You would hold the pair.




Not enough information.





I need to know:





(a) How much money have I lost; and



(b) How much have I had to drink.





;)





Pair.




Of course I would.





I can%26#39;t explain the math I just memorized a training program for 9/6 JOB and holding the pair is the correct decision.








How about:





8h 7c Kc 8c Ac ?




play the 4 to a flush over a low pair





Here is a great link for strategy for VP





wizardofodds.com/jacksorbetter/simple.html




Remember that strategy depends on the game you%26#39;re playing. That link is for 9/6 Jacks or Better; you most likely won%26#39;t find that at any Strip hotels under the $5 level!





Either way, playing some kind of strategy is better than none at all, and it won%26#39;t take thirty minutes to memorize the basic strategy for Jacks or Better.





Personally, I play 9/6 Jacks and 8/5 Bonus Poker whenever possible... I%26#39;ll play lower games if they%26#39;re bartops and I%26#39;m getting fast drinks and slow playing the machine.




Hi.





Here is a good online training game. Just click trainer on and they will show you the right decision:





http://www.freeslots.com/poker.htm





Wilma




Thanks, Wilma. That is cool.




Yes, definetly hold the pair. assuming that there are not 4 cards to a flush. In the strategy tables, a low pair is relatively good. The other replies are correct in that the strategy varies depending on which game is being played.





My Favorites are 10/7 double bonus. (getting harder to find, but still exist in Vegas) and Full pay Deuces Wild. Both have over %100 long term payback.


  • lip chap
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment